Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My First Post!

I created this blog sometime back and never got around to writing anything until now.

Ive had a shop on etsy for sometime now and only recently came up with a official name for it
"VintageToyFun"
Ive always wanted to sell stuff and have my own shop...and having never really grown up at the age of 24  I decided to sell what I love most  Toys!!!

The store gives me more of a reason to go on my flea market adventures.
I sell other stuff besides toys ....Handmade jewelry and other handmade items
and random vintage stuff that I couldnt resist buying.

Recently I made another shop that is 100% charity to animals in need.
The loss of my pet motivated me to do something I had been wanting to do but had put off.
The first link is to my charity shop and the second is to my main shop.

http://www.etsy.com/people/Thewiseoldcat?ref=si_pr
http://www.etsy.com/people/Vanessayoung

I hope you will enjoy my blog
I plan on posting my finds and coupons for the shop and many other things.

Thank you
Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Vanessa! This will be fun to follow (once I figure out how!) I sure like your set-up here. Much better than mine, which is in dire need of a face lift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging, Vanessa! If you want to get Followers, fix the Followers bit on the blog, and then VLW and I can properly follow you - just like you've been following me (I think: have nearl 200 now!).

    Enjoy it - and don't let it become a chore: then it won't be fun for you.

    All the best to your husband! Isobel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Isobel, I think Vanessa and I could both learn a lot from you about blogging! I hope you'll share the name of yours so I can check it out. And I may bug you with questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks
    Im trying to get the hang of this
    Ive been waiting for josh to have time to show me how..but this morning I couldnt sleep so I finally figured out how to make a post.

    ReplyDelete