Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Squeaky toys!

I finally got the pictures of the toys I need help identifying.

the first two  I know to be Ruth E Newton but I cant find a price for them

 I have found rubber cats similar but they have color this one doesnt look like it ever has
The back says Ruth E newton Sun Rubber company.
 Next we have this awful clown..He wasnt painted right at the factory
and the truth is I hate clowns....the bottom of his feet say  AJC C.65
 Next we have this toy front view and side view..The top of his hat pushs in so water can come out his mouth..I cant find anything about him he was made in Hong Kong

 Next we have this liddle kiddle ish doll I have no idea if she is a liddle kiddle or a look alike
Im also not sure if the car goes with her ..but I have identified it as a liddle kiddle car.
 Here she is out of the car.I think she is pretty cute :)
The Last few days Ive been sitting on the couch sewing some pretty wonky stuffed animals
I dont own a sewing machine so they arent perfect but despite the fact I think they are pretty cute.


The first one is a bunny named Oliver he is for sale in my etsy shop ( the other a cat I havent got pictures of yet )

The first one is a bunny named Oliver he is for sale in my etsy shop ( the other a cat I havent got pictures of yet )



Thats all for tonight!

2 comments:

  1. I'd say your little doll is almost certainly a Liddle Kiddle.

    The Ruth E. Newton company is one I've not heard of before, so it's good to know. Most of the squeakies I have are from the Edward Mobley company.

    I hate clowns, too! Ghastly things--just plain sick and wrong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought awhile back that Ruth E Newton was its own company but its actually the artist and then Sun Rubber Company is the ones who made it.
    Ive always hated clowns...except odly enough I had this little clown doll when I was a tot...named Clown..but it isnt scary it has a sweet face.

    ReplyDelete