Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HALLOWEEEEEEN!!

Tomorrow is my favorite holiday halloween

I honestly dont care much about the other holidays..I never have
but halloween is perfect..great weather the leaves have changed color
fall festivals horror movies candy snack foods pumpkins
Great art..good tv specials ( I think I dont watch tv anymore.)


All month long Ive been watching horror movies and
Simpsons treehouse of horror..and finally I watched the best
Its the great Pumpkin Charlie Brown :)




Tomorrow I will be watch Halloween..I saved the best for last :)


I bought this card last year from a wonderful artist on etsy ( I meant to buy one this year and forgot )

Check him out his art is amazing http://www.etsy.com/people/tylersworkshop?ref=owner_profile_leftnav
 

Good old treehouse of horror! Not enough shows focus on halloween anymore




Feeling rather festive I got out the old coloring book and did some coloring
Your really never to old to color :)


One of my all time favorite episodes of Scooby doo
Scooby doo and the headless horseman of halloween
The show itself is amazing the background always leaves me stunned
Cartoons these days just dont look as good as the old ones.

Im a huge 1980s horror movie fan so I bought a shirt from one of my favorite movies
Return of the living dead!

After watching Charlie Brown I got inspired to do some doodles of my own.
Ive been meaning to read these aloud to josh all month and cannot find what I did with them..its driving me insane!






I could go on and on about halloween for ever.

Hopefully this weekend Ill be able to get out and get some fresh fall air before it gets to cold
It just doesnt stay fall long enough!


Next blog coming soon..( it will be about vintage toys :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment