Monday, June 3, 2013

EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC toy adventure

So last Tuesday my mom took me to some flea markets in Arkansas ..I usually have 0 luck flea marketing in that area but this time it was different ..
The first flea market we went to was a medium sized one and that I had been to before but never found anything

but this time it had some goodies



                                             First up my  new squeak toys
bought from both flea markets and etsy and ebay

 
                        Funny little doll..I like her eyes that's why I bought her
 Really great retro kitsch fabric not sure who made it ( do you know Victoria???? )


I spent most of my money on this stuff and a few others things I didn't take pictures of because I didn't think the second flea market would be any better..but I have a cool mom who offered to give me more money in trade for some cleaning :)


So the next one was large and maze like it was in a really depressing nursing home
so each booth was its own room pretty neat.
There were even rooms that only had toys so I was in complete heaven!

Vintage glo friends ..I love them! ..I love anything that's glows!

 Vintage MLP Banana Surprise she was a bit grubby when I found her but I was able to clean her up
all but a couple of small spots...she looks great now :)
 Some little dolls a Pee wee uneeda doll and 2 others
 My favorite find of the day a very kitsch doll she is large and so very cute
                                    just look at that face :) So so cute!!


So at the end of the day I owed my mom 2 house cleanings and I didn't even finish looking through the whole place..I actually got Josh to take me back on Saturday and I found even more wonderful items!

                                    Kenner littlest pet shop chimp :)
 a bag of toys that I bought just because it had Pikachu ..I already have this one so Ill do something crafty with this :)
 Vintage hello kitty tooth brush holder sooooooooooooooo cute
                                                              Large bendy rabbit
                                                          little finger puppet doll
 I for some reason couldn't get the best picture of this I got it in a bag of stuff and it goes with Galoob So Small Babies.
 My favorite find of the day a bag of Sweet Secrets toys! LOVE them
 
  Precious places toys ( I need to do more research on them )

 Scooby doo toys ( keeping ) my favorite cartoon ever so im glad to have these
to put next to my box sets I guess Ill have to buy a Daphne and a Scooby

                                          Super cute little caterpillars
                                        Polly pocket necklace
                                     Looks great when you open it
                                               More kenner littlest pet shop



A sweet little kewpie and little bear :)





and that's just part of it :) Look nearly all of these items in my shop soon
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Vintagetoyfun?ref=pr_shop_more

Thanks :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow,what a haul! I can imagine how much fun that was. I've never seen a print fabric like that before. Is anything printed along the selvedge? I'm astonished at the yellow doll--she's in great condition for a vintage cloth toy. Not grubby or worn-looking at all. I love it when a junking jaunt yields scads of good finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see any markings Ill have to take another look at it.

      I love the doll I found her and my heart stopped at little so cute she is pretty large!!


      It was by far my best trip yet.

      Delete
  2. OH snap!! Ok I totally MUST have that crazy chucky like doll and the little caterpillars!! Are you going to sell them?? Can I has please!?? Looks like you really lucked out this trip!! I wish I could go to a place like that. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im going to sell the chuck looking dolly
    When I put her up if you want I can reserve her for you or something :)

    I haven't decided whether or not to sell the caterpillars Ill give it some thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would love that!! how much are you thinking of asking?? also.. i forgot to mention before... but i had all those little pet shop toys growing up. i've made jewelry out of a lot of the tiny animals now... but i plan to sell the sets w/ accessories some day. They are all at grandmas though. ;)

      Delete
  4. Im not sure I was thinking 15.00 or 20.00

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok keep me posted girl! i'm super broke right now :(

    ReplyDelete