Monday, February 24, 2014

Duck Frog

So I recently had the pleasure of buying something so insanely weird from my friend Allison's Shop on etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/Sinsperations ( check her shop out ) its full of neat stuff



Behold the strange and magical creature that is Duck Frog
where did he come from? no body knows









I had told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore breakable things because I really don't have a place to put them now with my squeakys taking up my full shelf and my ceramics left out to fend for themselves but when will I ever see a Duck frog again never probably I couldn't pass it up..also my imagination is making up all sorts of stories about it.




2 comments:

  1. Yay for DUCK FROG!!! I'm so happy he found a new loving home with you. You're so sweet for scooping him up and writing about him like this too! I can't wait to see what fun adventures the two of you have together. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is really amazing Josh likes him as well after I opened him I wrapped him back up so Josh could be surprised and he was he was like WTF awesome!!

      Delete