Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Quick stop flea marketing

So I made a couple of very quick stops to some flea markets on the way to our fishing destination both Friday and Saturday ( yes it was planned )
I decided to pick fishing spots that were near flea markets so Josh would have to stop and it worked of course ;)



Heres the stuff I found

Im sorry for the picture quality my house is dark and Im currently working with my old camera until my new one gets fixed.

At flea market one I walked in and spotted a Sun rubber doll I already had her but I figured I could sell one of them next I found the amazing kitschy sea shell dog and kangaroo puppet.
Saturday I stopped at a flea market that had just opened up not that long ago in a red barn I didn't find much but I did find that neat Elephant Squeaky next I stopped at another new flea market it was mostly new junk but I did get a basket that had a Yellow bunny and chick.

Hopefully Ill get to do more flea marketing soon that is after I get abunch of stuff posted that Im behind on.

No comments:

Post a Comment