Thursday, December 27, 2012

100 sales!!

So yesterday I finally made it to 100 sales in my shop Im surprised I never thought Id make it!
My goal was to reach 100 before the end of the year and I did it!
I feel like I can have more confidence in things I do now because I finally reached a goal ( I usually dont make it )

Im also happy because Im getting to do something I enjoy
Ive always loved crafting and Ive always loved going to flea markets and looking for treasures and now I have a job doing it.



Ive always loved selling things I remember when I was about 5 I decided to sell some of my mcdonalds toys I made a table outside by putting a wood plank over my moms barrel planter
and I laid out the toys I remember that I put my Hook toys out and I made a sign and put it by the road toys 1cent and a few kids on bikes stopped and bought toys.


Ive always wanted to have my own store but I cant afford to buy one and etsy is letting me live out my dream.



So wish me luck because I now know that this is something im going to want to do for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Onward and upward! Congratulations on meeting your goal.

    ReplyDelete