Thursday, December 27, 2012

Its a boy!..

So today I learned something that shocked me to tears
Today was Sophies appointment to get spayed so josh took her to her appointment at 8am
and he woke me up at noon when he got her to tell me that my cat is now pretty much a girl
and I said what?!?! and he said yeah it turns out that Sophie is a boy and not a girl..
and he also informed me that Sophie acted so bad at her appointment that the vet told him to get a new vet..because he doesnt want to see him again.

ARGH!
So im a little upset but this has happend to me in the past with my cat Lucy..
When I was turning 16 my mom asked what I wanted and I said that I wanted to get a kitten from my cousins who had a new liter of babies ready to go..she said ok and sent me over there to get one but I got 2 instead because the kittens were best friends and brothers and didnt want to be apart
I named one cat Maxwell and one cat Lucy ( after beatles songs )
well it turns out that Lucy wasnt a girl but was a boy but I went ahead and kept the name Lucy because I wanted them to both have beatles names.

So Im sure Ill keep the name Sophie but only because he is used to it.

My husband is pouting over it..he tends to pout over a lot of stupid stuff but im used to it we have been married for over 5 years now.


.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Nobody caught that, eh? I'm surprised the shelter where you got Sophie made an error like that. Ah, well. Pretend "Sophie" is short for Sophocles, maybe! What on earth did Sophie do at the vet's to get him that annoyed? She (He!) seems so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess she..( im going to keep calling him a she because thats what Im used to now )
      was horrible and has been at both vets
      but cats dont like being picked at so im not surprised

      Delete