Tuesday, February 26, 2013

turning pro

Ive been busy the last few days
I even managed to get out of the house friday-saturday
Which was good because even though Im a shut in I was starting to get cabin fever.



So after only getting a couple hours of sleep I got up on friday and got the oil changed in the car..and then I talked my husband into fitting a flea market into our already cramped schedule..He didnt want to take me so I said I wouldnt take long and he said yeah..thats what you said last time and you took 2 or more hours..
Well I showed him I only took 30 minutes and I got a lot of stuff..I think im going pro.

                                                   Heres some of what I found


                                     First up this vintage book with great illustrations
                                                   a clown roly poly pretty neat
                                                                Herself the elf dolls
                                       A squeaky Kewpie and a old toy caveman doll by dreamland creations
                                        Not sure if Im keeping the kewpie or selling it
                                            As you can see the caveman has some issues
                                            he has been at the flea market since they opened 3 yrs ago
                                             so I thought it was time he had a home
                                             its to bad about the damage because he is pretty rare.
     
                                          Playskool Roly Poly I love the sounds it makes

                                                    Vintage Barbie flippers
                                          So cracker jack looking cowboys and indians
 
Ive been doing my own picture taking lately so its not as good as when my husband does it
Im sure Ill get the hang of it soon :)
 
 
And I still had time to do all the other stuff
thank you coffee.
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. omg!! i totally still have that playskool ducky!! i had so much fun with him as a kid. he has such a pretty chime. :)

    oh and that clown roly poly is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete