Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August shop of the month LovedOnceMoreVintage

So I realize im far behind in making this :( I should have made this post at the start of the month but I guess better late than never :)



I have a wonderful team dedicated to toys and at the start of every month we pick a shop of the month

this months shop is LovedOnceMoreVintage check it out here https://www.etsy.com/shop/LovedOnceMoreVintage


Its a great shop with a great shop keep named Lisa who has become a great friend of mine


Here are some items from her shop

She has great items at great prices!






 I love the little critter books :) I grew up with them
 Here are some things she had in the past




I picked up the sweet little stork and he came to play with all my other toys :)
 
 
Until next time :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for Featuring my little shop Vanessa! I have so enjoyed selling on Esty because it is more like a community and I have met so some people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say so many nice people! Lol I haven't had my cup of coffee yet this morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice selection from a truly lovely shop, Vanessa! Look forward to the next months' feature blog¬!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Lisa and her shop RULE. So glad she won! ;)

    ReplyDelete