Monday, August 26, 2013

By the power of Greyskull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY THE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OF GREYSKULLLLLLLLL!!!

the doll I have been wanting is finally mine

I have cried and coveted this doll for ages now well almost 3 years but that's long enough.


Ive looked on ebay everyday for hours at a time 3 have came up and I had bids on 2 only to stay up all night and into the morning staring that the computer like a hopeful little zombie baby to lose it in the last second and then spend the rest of the day crying over it..I know im 25 and im crying over toys..but I cant help it..

These dolls rarely come up ..and I only know one person with them my squeaky friend and master Menna ( what else do I call her ) im like her karate kid or something she is training me in the ways of collecting squeakys..if you saw her collection you would scream BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!! ( I know I wont say it again twice is enough ) its amazing its enough to make your eyes melt with envy and love


So Menna helped me look for this doll and finally 3rd times the charm..it really was

I put down a 40.00 dollar bid and I was willing to go higher I would pay in blood for this doll ..Id probably kill for this doll..
but for once no one came by to stomp on my heart and I won..I got the doll for 10.00 plus shipping what a steal!!!!!!!!!!!


and here she is My Alan Jay little copy cat doll
her mirror was missing so I gave her a Barbie mirror I had and it was perfect
the mirrors are always missing I wonder why?

 Here she is with a couple of new friends Mary Ellen and My woodland bear doll

 A big group shot of some of my squeaky girls ( not all of them though )

 An Old ad I found I wish I had bought it at the time but luckily I saved it.



Thanks for reading :)


1 comment:

  1. BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!!! hahaha so glad you found the doll of your dreams after all this time. She sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete