Monday, August 5, 2013

Its raining its pouring ..its flea marketing time for me

Its been raining off and on all week here
sunday I had planned on a early morning fishing trip only to wake up to the pouring rain and sounds of thunder so I went back to sleep woke up a few hours later and it was still raining ..staying in the house doing nothing was not the way I wanted to go so I decided it was time to go flea marketing.

Here are my finds and a couple from my last little flea marketing trip with my mom that I hadn't take pictures of..and also some new squeak toys I added to my collection!


So for some reason almost all squeakys seem to have a boy and girl pair and I finally made my first pair
a doctor to go with my nurse :)
 I ordered the doctor on etsy and he also came with the cute little girl bowler they are made by the same company Alan Jay
 I found this cute book ..its one of my favorite childrens book series ...after Nancy Drew and the Hardy boys of course :)
 This caught my eye and made me smile its a bank :)
 The illustrations in this book are similar to Maurice Sendaks
 another addition to my collection it has somebodys name written on it though..still cute
 Some kitsch salt and pepper shakers for my charity shop
 a paperweight that reminds me of carebears or something....
 more salt and pepper shakers for my charity shop...
 a cute little doll she hasn't been opened yet :)
 Some plastic clowns..I need to do some research on them and the doll above
 a cute little kewpie look at his rosie little cheeks :)
 a rubber squeaky cat :) I have more that go with him
                                                             nd a slinky dog
 One of my favorite finds so kitsch ...so retro ...so pink and so adorable!
im putting her up in my charity shop
I had a pretty good rainy day :) and Josh found a vintage bamboo fly rod so he was really happy!



1 comment:

  1. There's never an inappropriate time to go flea marketing! Glad you scored well and got so many little cuties for your home, shop and entertainment. :)

    ReplyDelete