Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Shopping

I thought about doing a blog everyday of October but I got to busy so now here goes Ill just do a couple blogs about my favorite holiday and favorite month of the whole year.



I start getting really excited for Halloween at the end of August that's when I start making a list of all the new horror movies I should buy its actually getting harder every year to come up with new ones because I have watched so many..My shelf is over loaded with horror movies.

Heres what I bought










I also bought 2 box sets of Twilight Zone season 1 and 2 and I have to say im really enjoying them
I usually start my Horror movie marathon in September but save the best stuff for last.





After planning out my horror movie list I then start planning what horror movie t-shirts Im going to buy I usually buy 2 but this year I went all out and bought 5 I really couldn't choose.



Here are the shirts I bought




 
 
I have watched a ton of cool new horror movies lately I know I said I was running out ..I guess the truth is I was running out of my usual slashers I have now started watching other types of horror movies ghosts and alien type stuff which Josh is happy with because he is super tired of the slasher stuff..I plan on watching most of those on my movie nights alone.
He did however watch The House on Sorority Row with me and though he said he was super predictable but I think he liked it.
I think one of my favorites that I have watched out of the new to me stuff has to be Rosemarys Baby
I plan on watching a ton more movies besides the ones I recently bought.
Its not all blood and gore though I have been watching other things aswell
every year I watch The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown I love it its my favorite out of all of them!
I also watch some Simpsons Treehouse of Horrors and of course Halloween South Park episodes :)
There aren't enough of them though I wish they would do one every year :)

 I also dig out some Scooby doo...




 
Another thing I like to do is visit the Halloween store..I love it I usually don't buy much though this year I bought  Bunny mask and a giant rubber cat
                       Me with my mask on..looks pretty scary huh? :)
 Some of my cool Halloween finds at the flea market :)


Im all done Shopping now :)
So that's the end of part 1
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love scooby doo. The best one is the one where they go to the underground Seattle. Do you know there is actually a real tour for the under ground Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im trying to remember that one is that the one with the red demon looking thing? I actually didn't know that! that's cool I have always wanted to do an underground tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great movies and shirt choices girly!! I really want to see Changeling. And CHUD is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete