Monday, March 10, 2014

The hidden flea market

 
 
 
Nothing makes me happier than discovering a new flea market and Friday I did just that
I wasn't even intending to go to any flea markets until Saturday but as we were driving I spotted a flea market tucked behind some buildings I had never noticed it before so Josh turned the car around and we went from the outside it looked small but it was fairly big
I discovered this Kewpie ( needs a bath ) it was a little expensive but I could resist it ..its different from the others in my collection a different size and the rubber feels different I paid 15.00 for it
 
 Next I spotted a random bag of toys and recognized these guys Snailians my husband has one in complete armor from when he was a kid.
 This was the first thing I found when I first walked in he isn't vintage so Ill have to keep him but I love him so that works out.
 Josh spotted a case with a couple of rubber dolls one I already had but I didn't have this guy he is kind of strange because he is dressed like a girl also he has water in him ..so Ill have to take some time to clean him.
 We spotted several cheap video games and grabbed them up.

The flea market owners were very nice and I liked the variety they had so Im sure Ill be back.

1 comment:

  1. I would have bought that kewpie too! Regardless of price. She sure is dirty! But look at that sweet face!

    ReplyDelete