Sunday, March 30, 2014

Fresh air sunshine and treasure

Spring is here! finally after being cooped up all winter long I have crawled out into the sunshine and the and smelled the fresh air! its beautiful outside right now! daffodils everywhere

I am in the mood to do ...................EVERYTHING!



Last week I went on a pretty long country drive by long I mean all day long


                                        We found this neat old house on our country drive
                                       I also brought some friends along with me :)

I also managed to do some flea marketing I didn't find much but I enjoyed being out and what I did find was pure gold.

I spotted this Teddy Ruxpin and almost didn't even bother picking him up because he is always so expensive but guess what he was only 5.00!! so of course I grabbed him up.
check out the commercial here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZHsG1jas6E
 At another flea market I bought a bag of TMNT pure awesomeness
 and then at the last flea market I Josh spotted these unopened Care bears and grabbed them up for me.


That's all I ended up getting but I had a fun time and Next week should be even better I plan on fishing mushroom hunting country driving yardsaleing flea marketing and maybe even going to the drive in movie..not sure how Im going to fit it in but im going to try :)

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about your fun toy adventures! And that picture of your bunny couple is DARLING!!!

    ReplyDelete