Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Beautiful story

So after so much negativity I thought Id focus on something very positive to help me clear my mind and make me smile...because I really need to smile right now :)



Id like to share a beautiful story with my readers



Recently I had a kewpie sale to Indonesia ( my first sale there )


My customers name is Veronica :)
and she told me a wonderful story about her childhood and how when she was a little girl she had the same kewpie doll whos name was Timu and she never went anywhere without him or her
one day her family had to move and Timu got donated and she has never forgotten and has been looking for him ever since.

and...........she found him in my store :) :) which makes me feel extra special

Stories like these remind me of why I do what I do..I love making people smile and letting them relive childhood.

Im glad that there are people out there who dont forget about there toys and that they hold them dear :)

She even shared a picture of her as a child holding the doll :)




Thank you Veronica :)

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful that your customer shared that great story and sent you the photo. That kind of happy ending could keep me walking on clouds for days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww what a cute story! i had something similar happen to me recently with my yum yums. made me smile. totally didn't know you had one of these though! or else I would have bought it! Got my own though thankfully. It reminds me of the stay puff marshmallow man from ghostbusters. ;)

    ReplyDelete