Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mays Vintage toy addiction shop of the month

I wish I had thought to start doing this sooner but for now on I will :)

I have a nice little toy team for other people who love toys as much as I do

and every month me and Judi our leader choose a new shop of the month

I usually try to choose ones that have lots and lots of vintage toys for sale but ..one our really fun active members makes wonderful toy jewelry and I decided it would be something new and different for us :)

So I picked Allison Franks of Hobbittownjewelry ( me and my husband love love her store name )

check her out here https://www.etsy.com/shop/hobbittownjewelry?ref=pr_shop_more




Her creations are fun and very well made here are some of them that are available aswell as some that have already found homes with lucky people.

                                                        Fun retro Gnome earrings!
 I love kewpies and anything Kewpie and this necklace...*drool*
 Love love love!
More fun earrings ..making me wish I was an earrings type of girl.
 And this ring its perfect so creepy and so fun I laugh and shake with terror as I look at it.
Who doesnt love dinosaurs? my favorite is the green one..Id call him pickle :)
 
 A great ring for wearing out to starbucks! and it would also make a great mothers day gift.
 what can I say its totoro!?!? need I say more these are amazing that movie is amazing!
                             Fun and vintage nothing better than vintage retro findings!
 
 
This has to be one of my favorites of all her rings so cute! I might have to get it or something similar for my day out to the kewpie museum :)

 I bought this awhile back and its one of my favorite rings it reminds me of happy childhood memories of Rainbow brite and my little pony fruit snacks..Allison is perfect at reminding me of those memories everything is bright and happy and fun!
                         Im the proud owner of bunny B :)




 A wonderful Rainbow brite ring :) one of the best cartoons of all time
 
Allison is fun just like her creations from her funky pink hair to her sailor moon wands and happy panda tshirt she always has a smile :)
 
 






a link to our toy team https://www.etsy.com/teams/13951/vintage-toy-addiction
feel free to join us

1 comment:

  1. awww you are so sweet Vanessa! Thanks for featuring me on your blog. It's always nice to hear good feedback ;)

    ReplyDelete