Tuesday, May 14, 2013

horrible terrible no good very bad.....week

Im calling it im offically Alexander from "Alexander and the terrible horrible no good very bad day" by judith viorst


I thought at first it was just going to be one bad day but its turning into a week of them..



Bare with me while I rant and rave ...

Im not sure but im pretty sure my bad luck started with the day the pin number got stolen it could have been a few days before it I dont know

-Our pin number gets stolen and our account shut down thus leaving us unable to do many things for awhile because it has to get worked out.

-I looked forward to Eureka springs for months now and when we get there ..no place can be found for parking
non of the flea markets are any good and my favorite is now a free clinic
and then I get sick driving on all the bumpy roads

next we get a flat tire that in all honesty we didnt budget
the next thing we realize is that someone dented our car..its a small dent but we love our little car its adorable.

I get my first return on an item because a customer didnt read the full discription..after...having aleady without thinking transfered all my paypal money out into the bank..which I cannot use..so im in a pickle ..to put it in a nice way

and then today I woke up and I spent some time throwing up and realized that I cant go to my appointment with the neurlogist because no way am I going to get in a car throwing up..
so I canceled for the second time..

This is just tuesday lets hope the rest of the week is not like this..and lets hope I get some quick sales to pay this guy back..:(

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're having such a difficult week--I'm praying it gets better. I hate to think you've missed your doctor appointments. Hopefully you can get it rescheduled and make it to the next one.

    P.S. "Stressed" is "desserts" spelled backward. There has to be a reason! CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's what's for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry life hasn't been going well for you dear! hang in there. things will get better. at least you are still alive! ;)

    ReplyDelete