Wednesday, May 1, 2013

a little late night crafting

So lately Ive felt the need to make stuff ..it must be this time of year my mind is always working better than ever and I feel really happy.



So the last few days Ive been diggiing through all my craft supplies..I have WAY to many and just kind of playing around with them until im happy with something while I watch some movies..

Heres some of what Ive come up with so far.

                                               My B is for Bunny magnet

 
Ive been wanting to do some mixed media for a bit now
this is actually a piece of box that I found on one of my walks..I found a few pieces and thought they might have some uses
I couldnt get my pictures to turn out very well for some reason ( cant wait to get a new camera )
 


 
Some rings I made :)
 

 please excuse how bad my hands look they are just healing from all my cat bites and scratches
 
 
 
And one Im quite proud of my vintage inspired dolly hand mirror :)
 
 
 
Well thats all for now :)

3 comments:

  1. The mirror reminds me of a kleenex box cover I had for a while, but eventually sold on eBay. It was made of pink fake fur and had a doll face on it. The fur looked like she had pink hair. It was tackiness supreme and I wish I'd kept it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh! do you have a picture?
    It sounds great!

    I love tacky theres a craft book I need to get soon you would love it called Retro crafts
    heres the link
    http://www.suziemillions.com/book.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your little creations. especially that mirror. ;)

    ReplyDelete