Sunday, April 28, 2013

Love is all you need

Warning a bit mushy :)
Today is my 6 year wedding anniversary,and I am very very happy!!
I have a wonderful husband who is so very sweet and patient with me ..very patient with me

And has made the last 6 years of my life the best I have ever had ...


We had known eachother less than a year when we got married and we had known eachother less than 2 hours we became a couple and pretty much right away it was decided that we were forever and we would never be apart.


We met on myspace..you know the thing that came before facebook and started talking on the phone and then a few days later met because he didnt live far away
on our first date he came to my house and we watched Blazing saddles and then decided to go driving which took us to the park it was night time and a pretty brave move on my part..alone at night with a strange guy..but I could tell he was harmless :) and my mom being my mom had wrote down his licence plate number and discription of that he looked like just incase I got murdered and thrown in a ditch...
We had a good time we sat on the park bench and talked about lots of things childhood ..cartoons movies toys and then we went to walmart and walked around and looked at the toys and talked about how they changed since we were kids..not so long back.
We then went to sonic and he asked what I wanted and I said that Id take a Ocean water..he didnt know what that was and he ordered me a water..I didnt want to say anything..first date and all so I just sipped my water.
then it was time to take me home and he had manners he didnt try any naughty stuff he asked very nicely for a kiss and he walked me to the door very polite and even though..I at the time I wasnt wanting a relationship ..one found me and I knew I was ready for one because he was the right one for me.
                                                                          Dating

We got engaged on New years and then we got married at the park we had our first date at
a park we both had happy childhood memories of as kids
 Heres a picture of me at the park for a barbie themed party at age 3 with my cousins im the little one on the end.
the next photo you can see the same bridge...we also stood on the bridge for other photos.
 
 
For our honeymoon we went a beautiful little artsy town Eurkea Springs Arkansas which we plan on going to in a few weeks as we couldnt this week because other things were going on.
 
 


 
 
Went to the park today for pictures but it was a bit crowded...
 
 
Its been a great 6 years with many many happy ones to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment