Friday, March 8, 2013

The Easter Bunnies!

Ive been very very busy lately and Im proud of myself I dont usually stick with something Im the type of person who well put stuff off until its to late and then regret it later.

Last year I had meant to put up easter bunnies on etsy and never got around to it.this year I did it..its part of my new years resolution ..to do things more and so far im doing pretty good.



                                              Heres the first bunny I made JellyBean 
                                                              Heres Bluebell ( my favorite )
                                                                              Cupcake                         
                                                           and Daffodil
                                                                                
                                      As you can see Jellybeans tail is different thats because I hadnt bought the
                                           pom poms yet.
I think they turned out pretty good Ill probably be making more bunnies in the future.

3 comments:

  1. OMG those bunnies are the cutest thing ever!! I love them!! I just might have to give cupcake a new home. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cupcake would love for you to give her a home infact she said to give you a coupon for 20% off "CUPCAKE"

      Delete
  2. ooooooo thanks Vanessa you are the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete