Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter everyone

 I thought Id say Happy Easter to my wonderful readers!!!!!
I took pictures of a ton of my bunny stuff the other day.
My original post was going to be about the origins easter and how they changed..but I got caught up doing other things so Ill do that sometime or wait until next easter.


 My husband got me this for easter on etsy last year from https://www.etsy.com/shop/sleepyking?ref=pr_shop_more

 Heres my bunnie Sophie ( yes same name as my cat what can I say Ive always liked that name )
Ive had this stuffed animal my entire life she isnt very cuddly but she is full of personality
and almost 25 years old.


                 
   Retro kitsch little blue bunny I bought on etsy last easter.
          
Heres some pictures of my woodland bear doll going easter egg hunting,
                                           I call these guys the jolly rancher bunnies


Hope everyone has a fun and colorful easter!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I have one or two rabbits, and now you've inspired me I want to get them up for a good display. What are the "jolly rancher bunnies"? I've never seen them before and they're delightful. I also checked out the SleepyKing shop--it's great! I added it to my favorites. I have SO got to get going on making some fabric animals again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take a picture for me :)

      Im not sure what the jolly rancher bunnies are they are made of plastic but have no makers mark ..I got them awhile back at a flea market for 1.00 and orginally I was going to sell them but I wanted my husband to do a painting of them first and he hasnt gotten to it yet...and I always have a hard time letting go of bunny stuff...:)

      Delete
  2. omg jolly rancher bunnies how cute!! i love your little toy adventure photos. so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete