Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The mystery of the floating feet

I know I did 2 blog posts already today but I just had to blog about it because I cant quit thinking about it because its CRAZZY!!!
I watched a documentary last night about feet that keep washing up on the shore of canada it was interesting because they used forensics and I love forensics!
It started in 2007 when a little girl was walking along the beach on  Jedediah Island in British Columbia,she stumbled upon a shoe and had to pick it up and will she found a nasty foot in it
You know how many times I have seen a shoe on the side of the road or at the creek? should I have looked? maybe I will next time.

At first they were only finding right feet they found I think a total of 5 or 6 finally some left feet came up to match.
Almost all the shoes were New Balance ( a type of shoe I hate ) they showed the shoes on tv and a lady called in stating she reconized the shoe and that her husband had been missing for sometime and had been depressed..so they said it was unrelated to the other feet,..um yeah right.

I thought canada had no crime..they said they had no crime on Bowling for columbine..they said only america had crime and only americans were violent...but no apparently canada has a serial killer who likes feet.




                                   Its aboot time Canada admits that they have crime.







If your interested heres the link to the documentary

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/mystery-disembodied-feet/

2 comments:

  1. Interesting coincidence. I just watched a documentary about the "Handyman Killer"--Canada's most notorious serial killer. Yep, they've got'em, too. Also I watched another program (Deadly Women, I think it was) about a 12-year old girl who, along with her boyfriend, murdered her parents and little brother. In Canada...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! canada and their crazy foot fetishes hahaha

    ReplyDelete