Thursday, November 14, 2013

A wonderful gift

 
 
Today I woke up to an extra special gift from a wonderful friend of mine and her daughter Lisa and Lynae :) They got my pictures of my squeak toys printed and made a picture frame for me :)
They both have been wonderful to me encouraging me with my book and pushing me forward.
I have met some wonderful people on etsy and Lisa is one of the best Im really glad she joined my team and Im glad that I can always talk to her when I need to about things.
I love that she enjoys looking at the pictures of my squeak toys it makes me feel good :)
When I talk to Lisa I get the same feeling I did as a kid when I would cuddle my Carebear or watch a Carebears movie the feeling of love and the feeling that good things and people really exist
I kind of get a Carebear stare just from talking to her..I can be in a really terrible mood and feeling horrible towards everyone and she says something that changes my mind.
Why cant more people be like Lisa and Lynae? the world would be a better place.
 
Thank you! for encouraging me and thank you for being a good friend!
I hope that one day we can meet in real life.
 
                                                     I cant wait to hang all of these up

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the sweet comments Vanessa. I am so glad you like them. I love your squeaky pictures and I think you are a wonderful Captain on our team. I have learned so much from you. I love talking to you--it is like having another daughter along with a friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :) I love you! thank you Id love to be your daughter any day

      Delete
  2. I love happy surprises! How nice of Lisa. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa is the sweetest! She was so kind to do this for you and all the images turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa always knows how to make me smile and you and everyone :) I just love her!

      Delete