Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Another Hula girl a Tomy Clock and Some other flea market finds

So on Saturday I woke up early and I felt sick sick sick but I knew I just had to drag myself out of bed or Id regret it who wants to spend the whole day in bed when they can be out flea marketing?
Not much can keep me from flea marketing because the whole idea of treasure hunting is just to much for me im like a little kid with lollypop dreams :)


Now I didn't find nearly as much as I had wanted or what I wanted ..I had dreams of squeakys being everywhere I looked and toys as far as the eye can see

The dream of finding Dreamland creations stuff and Alan Jay was soon crushed but still I had a good time and now I can restock my shop and my collection of squeakys grew by 3..Josh however saw my childish disappointment and promised me another big trip soon :) What a good man I have!!!



The first flea market I went to is usually where I spend all my money and where I find the best stuff I have a few booths that I make sure to take a peek at they are a mess and everything is cheap usually I find some good 80s toys ..umm not this time..in one of the big boxes of toys I found something that made me gasp in alarm it wasn't a toy at all..it was a pack of Trojan condoms at this point Josh had left me to do his own exploring because I always take forever at those boxes so I awaited his return and showed him he giggled a little and then showed me his find of a wonderful Tomy Wind up clock which I of course am adding to my collection as I have always wanted one..it was a good deal 2.00
Ill do a video soon :) I tried to do one tonight but it didn't work so Ill have Josh do it for me.
                            The next is a cute little vintage Horsman toys doll
 I bought the little turtle in the package at this flea market the other 2 I found at the end of the day.
Im not sure who the pinochio looking guy is and The little doll is the dress I already have one similar in a pink dress but I like this one better her dress reminds me of a mushroom :)
 I found this and it reminds me of a Russian Witch or something from Grimms Fairy tales I just love it...Its a salt and pepper shaker.
This sweet little pair almost had a tragedy as the clerk was wrapping then up they dropped the male Bunny but caught him at the last second! It would have been horrible had he broke what would the bride bunny do without him? 
Add caption
In another favorite booth of mine I found this Odie Bank which Ill put in my Animal Charity shop I have sold Garfield stuff in it before to a nice lady.
I usually find a ton of things in this booth not this time around I only got 2 things out of it the other thing I didn't take a picture of because its a gift for someone.

 
I also found these guys! I wish it had been Cartman but when you see South Park stuff and that's not very often you don't pass it up! These guys are also a good size they need a bit of a cleaning and Stans shoes aren't in the best shape but I love them! I got Kyle for 5.00 and Stan for 3.00 its lucky that I got them at all because I lost the tag for Kyle because his hat kept coming off and I thought I lost the tag for Stan but it was in the bottom of the basket so I told them how much Kyle was and they rang it up.. I love that place most places would say no ticket no sale but they knew I was being honest with them :)
 
 
 
 In the next flea market my basket remained empty until the last 2 booths and then I got a couple of things...This Sylvanian Family talking bunny I thought was neat
 And this battery operated monkey tree though Im trying to decide whether or not to open it to check it to make sure its ok..because Im having trouble seeing whether or not its been opened before.
 I got a small bag of toys most weren't very good but this Tomy windup caught my eye
 And I didn't notice this in the bag until I got home its really cute but the hinges are broken :(


At the next flea market...................
I got the 2 squeakys in the picture above

And at some point my Kewpie Radar went off and I went over to a basket of scarves I don't even like scarves but I had a Kewpie feeling ( I get them ) and I dug until I found her :)
 I picked up this Hula girl she needs fixed up but that should be easy she is almost identical to the one I currently have up for sale in my shop.
 And this adorable book I couldn't resist it everything about it was cute.


It was getting late but luckily flea markets stay open late unlike where I live they close so early..
the next one was a complete disappointment oh ew SMC stuff and new clothes everywhere I bought nothing the only thing that caught my interest was a talking Pikachu bank but they wanted 70.00 for it so no thanks..I love Pikachu but not at that cost...
So then we went to Bass Pro to look for fishing stuff for Josh and then Grabbed Veggie Burgers at Burger king and went home to Sophie.

2 comments:

  1. You scored big time! LOVE that polka dot dress version of that squeak girl. Never seen that one before! I usually just see here with a plain colored dress on. Also, I LOVE that crazy witch lady. AND that little tin (with the broken hinges) is TOOOO cute!! omg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I forget what anime its from I saw it floating around on etsy once before ( the little box with broken hinges )

      Delete