Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November VintageToyAddictions Shop of the month

A few days late..better than never



Time to tell you all about Novembers VintageToyAddictions Shop of the month

This month I picked what has to be one of the best shops on etsy
The shop is called ColdhamCuddlies and you can visit it here https://www.etsy.com/shop/coldhamcuddlies?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Sometime back my husband got me a lovely Panda bear from Isobel the owner of Coldhamcuddlies
He is so well made and you can tell she put so much love into him when she made him
you wont find anything like this at the store
I named the him Peter Panda and he is of course one of my favorite stuffed animals.


 Isobel also makes wonderful slippers she has them in several varieties Panda,Rabbits,Tigers,Foxes,Owl,Frog...ect
 You can also get hand puppets my favorites are of course the Pandas :)
                 She has little Bunnies at a very good price and in lots of colors!
                                         they would make great baby shower gifts!
 Some of my favorites are the stuffed animals in clothes she has Foxes and Bunnies all dressed up :)
                              and of course you can buy a Peter Panda of your own :)
 She also makes very very lovely and cuddly teddy bears they are so classic and full of personality!
Check her shop out and give it some love! Her stuffed animals would be the perfect gift to show someone just how much you love them :)

Oh and if you want to join Vintagetoyaddiction join us here
https://www.etsy.com/teams/13951/vintage-toy-addiction

4 comments:

  1. A lovely tribute to a lovely ladies work! Nice choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word, Vanessa - if you could see me now, you'd see I'm blushing! However, thanks for all the nice choices you made. I love them all, but the Bears are pretty close to my heart!

    Thanks for the blog, as well as featuring the Cuddlies this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shop! Can't wait to own one of these cuties. ;)

    ReplyDelete