Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My First trade

So I finally did my first trade with the sweetest person her name is Angela and she has an etsy shop with lots of neat stuff check it out here https://www.etsy.com/shop/carnivalcats



I traded her my roly poly clown and a Penguin paper weight

and she made me the coolest little bear baby stuffed animal :) it reminds me of my woodland bear doll squeaky :)
and I also got another teddy bear which I gave to my husband because he thought it was adorable

and she sent a ton of extra little gifts.



Sophie was just as excited as I was over the package he loved everything all the individually wrapped stuff made him happy because he likes to unwrap things.



I had the Tiny Toons Elmira car as a kid so this made me really smile
also I love the muppet babies!  I love all the little gifts they surprised me :)

Thank you Angela! It was fun trading with you :) Hope we can do it again sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so glad you finally did your first trade AND that it was with Angela. She's the best. I actually got my trade stuff from her in the mail today. Marcus didn't show my enthusiasm.... but I'm pleased as punch! ;)

    ReplyDelete