Friday, November 29, 2013

Toy Photography

 
So toys have always been a passion of mine and so it only makes sense that Id enjoy taking photos of them as well.. I have been taking photos of them for awhile now for fun and for my book I have been working on and I had thought about putting up prints in my etsy shop to help support my book but I hadn't been to sure about anyone liking them but so many of my friends who I have shown the photos to have been really supportive and sweet to me and it gave me the courage to list some
I even sold one print to a dear sweet friend of mine it was a great feeling.
I hope that others well be interested in my photos and that these photos well leave a smile on their faces and hearts...
I know I feel really good when Im out and about taking photos of my toys it gives me a chance to use my imagination and my husband even helps me :)
Josh has been really supportive over this he even copyrighted the photos for me.
 
Its fun to find new locations for my photos and new toys for my photos always an adventure :)
 
 
 
 
I took this photo in the park where I got married
I have taken many photos there now because its such a beautiful place/
 
 
 Also in the park where I got married in the garden part of the main park.
 I haven't listed this one on etsy yet but I will soon..This is one of the first toy photos I took..It was taken in the woods at a spring.
                       This was taken in my toy cabinet one night after I rearranged them.
 Josh took this one for me because it was the last day to get photos of the hula dolls before they went to their new homes..and I was sick in bed ..so he took them to the park it was a rainy day but the photos turned out great!
 Another last chance photo because my Edward Mobley Squeak cat got his new home..taken behind our apartment.
Another one taken at the park where me and Josh got married if you step behind the main part of the park you find this little secret area :) This dolls name is Mary Ellen ..She seemed like she needed a name and I asked Josh to name her and he named her after his great grandma.
 This one was taken at the end of the day right before it got dark at this little tiny park in Monark Springs..Its not much of a park but it does have a spring and a Train car.


I have many more photos I have taken that Ill get ready soon and of course Ill be taking more :)
Lets just hope everyone wants them hanging on their walls :)

4 comments:

  1. These would be adorable in a nursery!!

    You should write a story about Mary Ellen's day and then do photos for her illustrations! would be so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love these photos girl!!! I'm so excited that you are finally making a go at selling them and think you will do really well. If only I had more cash I'd buy one from ya now. They are all so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison :) Im excited as well..I have 15% off in my store right now ;)

      Delete