Monday, April 22, 2013

Charity store update

I mostly talk about my vintage toy store but I also have a animal charity store and I thought Id do a nice little update about its progress.



Its been open about a year now and for the longest time it hadn't been doing good very upsetting I almost gave up on it..but Im glad I didn't
I decided to give it one more good go and I so I added some really good stuff one thing being a Garfield teapot I had bought some time back and had never used and after some thought I realized the best place for it was Merrills store and in less than 3 minutes of posting it it sold..and I was shocked..a very very sweet lady who is now a friend of mine purchased it.
I had several more sales and made just over 50.00 which I donated to the shelter where I got Sophie :)
Check them out here

https://www.facebook.com/tailwaggers.springs?ref=ts&fref=ts

My cousin Holly helps out with so much there and its through her that I found out about the shelter.


Tailwaggers is great they do so much for the animals
they hold events to raise money for the animals and they walk them and spend time with them and make sure they get loving homes.



I feel much better about my shop now Im not going to give up on it
Ive always wanted to help animals somehow..and this is how or atleast one of the ways.


Ill be adding lots of new stuff over the next couple of weeks

Heres some of it

Check out my shop here https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWiseOldCat?ref=si_shop














Keep an eye out for more fun stuff nothing better than buying cool stuff that also helps animals.



3 comments:

  1. The little cowboy bear (mouse?)is terrific! Is it little, like a troll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is pretty little theres some trolls his size...
      and he is so cute :)

      Delete
  2. I love this little shop and your love behind it. Glad to hear you aren't giving up on it just yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete