Monday, April 22, 2013

Small town flea marketing

Awhile back on the way to the aquarium in tulsa ok I saw some neat little flea markets in all the little towns we passed and I asked Josh to take me back sometime and he said he would so a month passed or so....
and then saturday he took me I woke up early had some coffee and we drove and stopped off at the first little town
The first flea market we went to didnt have much but we bought some divided plates..its ok though because they didnt take debit card and we only had a small amount of cash
the next flea market was much more interesting tons of old interesting books and toys and I bought a ton of stuff.
Heres some of it
                                                 I finally got the Happy Apple Ive always wanted :)
                              
little celluloid doll
She was naked when I found her but she thought it was improper to have her picture taken in the all together
Add captio
Add caption
 
 
 
The next flea market we went to after that was a flop I didnt get anything
it was full of SMC junk you know that late night infomercial with Tom Bosley
see it herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttix2Ks4JsM
 
The next flea market wasnt new to me but I was glad to go as I usually find some good stuff
not a whole lot this time though
but this little crawling cupies are cute.
 
 


The next one was one I hadnt been to in about 5 years because its always closed when I go by this time I found a ton of great stuff I didnt take pictures of half of it though.

  I got a bag of dolls for a good price Im not sure who the first one is but her hair is pretty bad
the next one is a 1987 mattel wee wild things doll in great shape and the next a sea wee in pretty good shape but her hair needs a bit of work.

Some pacman mugs that Ill put in my husbands store
 
That was the end of my flea marketing for that day It was very fun I got a ton of great things
I have a few items I meant to show last week but never got around to it so I guess Ill do that now
theres a flea market I hit pretty often I dont always find good things because the place gets pretty picked through all the time these days..but this round I managed to find something I just love
A large sized doll with beautiful but haunting features I snagged her for 7.00 she is in good shape other than a pen mark on her face. She reminds me of  a book my friend Victoria introduced me to The lonely doll by Dare Wright..Ill probably hold onto her she is so sweet.The next is a chair my husband got for a his studio to replace his old ugly broken one it was a steal at 40.00
 
 
 
 


I guess thats all for now!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great chair for $40! A steal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a lot of fun! I just LOVE those pacman mugs!! what's the name of josh's store??

    ReplyDelete
  3. heres a link https://www.etsy.com/shop/TikTokArt?ref=search_shop_redirect

    ReplyDelete
  4. i actually found it kinda backwards like on my own but thanks!! i wish i had money so i could buy them right now :(

    ReplyDelete