Monday, April 22, 2013

Here we go again 53 squeakys for me to love

 
As you my few readers probably know Ive been buying squeakys like a crazy for awhile now
I just cant resist them I love them LOVE them they are so cute
Ive been working on a book its the perfect excuse for my beginning to get expensive hobby
Plus Im about to turn 25 its probably time I do something.
Im in love with the company Alan jay but they are very hard to find I search ebay and etsy nearly everyday and I finally lucked out I found the sweetest saddest little doll..one I had wanted for a bit now the doll on the phone she was only .20 cents yes a wonderful deal because the finder of the doll wanted her to go to someone who would care about her and im just that person :)
I plan on cleaning her up thanks to one of the toys I bought on ebay sometime back a stahlwood clock I have an idea for squeakys that are starting to deflate fill them up with fiberfill to help them keep their shape.
Check out the shop I got her from here https://www.etsy.com/shop/WhisperwindsAntiques
 
 
 
 

 
The next grouping came from ebay I got the whole lot for 20.00 a really good deal
baby donald by disney and my favorite in the group Edward mobley Arrow rubber doll,the next a 1966 J.L Prescott and the last Baby Joy 1979
 
 
 
           Another Alan Jay and one of my favorites such a sweet little cat.  bought on etsy check them out here https://www.etsy.com/shop/buckeyesandbluegrass?ref=pr_shop_more
 A stahlwood bear doll..im not sure why a bear is dressed as a bear but it is funny
               the next a 1985 Ross Laboratories bear
My funny little fish cat bought from a wonderful shop on etsy with lots of fun little items
 
                      A cute little poodle I found at flea market Pretty cute
 The next is a cute little russian dragon the reminds me of Sonic the hedgehog
another purchase on etsy check out the neat store the seller is very sweet https://www.etsy.com/shop/TasteVintage


My husband got me this sweetheart because our 6th anniversary is coming.
 
 
That brings my total to 53 ..more to go
 
 

4 comments:

  1. The poodle intrigues me. How tall is it? Do you know who made it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not very big about 4 inches no makers mark just says made in hong kong.

      Delete
    2. omigosh i LOVE that little dragon!! totally going to check out those shops. love your collection to far! can't wait to see what other ones your find. ;)

      Delete